Indice del forum Il Giocoliere Forum
Community del Giocoliere

CalendarioCalendario    FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

[Infinity]FAQ - Aggiornamento 061107

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> INFINITY
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
redeyes_f
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 28, 2007 1:26 pm    Oggetto: [Infinity]FAQ - Aggiornamento 061107 Rispondi citando

Army Lists
Q: Are army lists open or hidden?
A: Army lists are hidden, you don't have to tell your opponent who your lieutenant is or if you have models in hidden deployment or in AD, but you have to answer any question regarding models physically deployed.

Q: can a mercenary force including Yu Jing troops include Yuan Yuan?
A: Yes.

Q: Can you clarify the mercenary availability?
A: if you are making a mercenary list all General AVA is halved round down (and troops with total AVA become AVA4) in this case troops with general AVA 1 are not available at all, for each full 200 points of agreed battle (so in 1-199 points games you may not have any, in 200-399 you may have a single one and so on) you may enable a troop type with general AVA 1, that doesn't change the fact that their AVA is still 1.

-------------------------------Deployment-------------------------------
Q: Can I choose not to use the full WIP of my lieutenant for the deployment and Initiative roll?
A: No.

Q: Can my models start the game prone?
A: Any model that can use the Prone Short Skill, can start the game in Prone position, just place a marker next to the model, or in the case of TO camouflaged troops in hidden deployment make a note along with their position coordinates.

Q: Am I restricted in any way in the deployment of my miniatures?
A: A miniature cannot be placed in a terrain feature that is not allowed to enter, other than that you may deploy your miniatures in any way you see fit inside their deployment area.

-------------------------------Orders-------------------------------
Q: How many orders can a model spend?
A: A model can spend as many orders as its combat group has Order Reserves Pool, that is a maximum of ten orders or eleven if the said model is the lieutenant of the army.

Q: Do I have to spend continuous orders on a model?
A: No, orders can be spend in any way the player wishes.

Q: can I choose as a first short skill a BS attack without having a target, since I am going to move and be in LOF with my second short skill?
A: No, Short Skills must fulfill all requirements when are selected.

-------------------------------Face to Face rolls-------------------------------
Q: What attributes do I use in a Face to Face roll?
A: In Face to Face rolls each player uses the corresponding attribute of the Short Skill he uses to interact with the enemy, hence if a hacker AROed a TAG’s shooting attack with a hacking attempt the Face to Face roll would be BS vs WIP.

Q: What exactly happens in FtF rolls were more than two figures are involved?
A: Each FtF roll is resolved separately.

-------------------------------Automatic Reaction Orders-----------------------
Q: What is te correct order of an ARO sequence?
A: The ARO are processed step by step like this
1 Active player declares he spends an ORDER from his ORDERS RESERVE and announces which of his models receives it.
2 Active player announces the first short ability (first part of the order) and any inactive models with LOS to the model may declare ARO against the miniature.
3 Inactive player specifies which of his models that may ARO do so and what type of ARO is it.
4 Active player announces his second short ability (second part of the order) at this stage FtF rolls are decided.
5 Active player moves the model (if applicable) if the model crosses inactive models LOS that couldn’t see it when the order was declared they get the chance to ARO now.
6 Dice are rolled results are drawn.
7 Order ends models die (if applicable)

The sole exception in the process are models that are Camouflage counters, in that case steps 2,3 and 4 are modified as follows:
2 Active player announces the first short ability (first part of the order) and any inactive models with LOS to the model may decide to declare ARO against the camouflage marker or wait to see what his second short ability is.
3 Active player announces his second short ability (second part of the order) at this stage any inactive models with LOS to the model get their second and final chance to declare ARO against the miniature.
4 Inactive player specifies which of his models that may ARO do so and what type of ARO is it.

Q: can I ARO any part of the order?
A: No, you may only react at the short skill that triggered the ARO.

Q: what happens if I declare that my miniature been out of any enemy LOS throws a smoke grenade in a space in front of it as the first short skill and then with my second short skill I move the figure where I said the grenade land and within enemy LOS?
A: the enemy gets an ARO since you enter his LOS with the second short skill, but cannot react to the throw of the grenade, in order to resolve the situation, first you will roll for the grenade as a normal roll, if the grenade lands on target, or if it deviates but still blocks the LOF, the enemy cannot continue with any ARO that was targeting your miniature, if the grenade deviates enough for a LOF to be maintained the ARO may proceed as normal.

Q: If a model gets hit in the back (or otherwise out of LOS) but the shot originates out of the Control Zone can I turn the model to face the direction the shot was fired providing it survives?
A: Yes

Q: Can I really declare a move as an ARO?
A: Yes, any short movement skill can be selected as an ARO, but are also treated as dodge actions, so they need a successful PH check to be performed.

Q: If the acting model is reduced to zero wounds during an ARO were is the unconscious model placed?
A: At the end of its move, the model always finishes its order before the effects of the ARO are resolved.

Q: what happens if I ARO a coordinated Order group with a total reaction REM and allocate one hit on each model of the coordinated order?
A: roll each FtF roll separately.

Q: what happen if I ARO a charging model with a template weapon?
A: Charging model is hit automatically and must make an armor roll, it makes a normal attack in CC.

Q: Can I ARO an enemy model resetting with a hacking attempt?
A: Yes it is a FtF roll.

Q: Can I in multiplayer free for all games declare ARO against an inactive player’s model that declares an ARO against an active player’s model?
A: NO, you may declare ARO only against active player’s models.

Q: what happens if a model is revealed because of another models order, for example opening a door?
A: you may not ARO the model that just appeared since it is not the one activated.

Q: What happens if I cannot see the a model placing a mine (or repeater or e mauler), but I can see the actual mine been placed.
A: you cannot use an ARO against weapons or equipment.

-------------------------------Shooting-------------------------------
Q: what happens if my target number reaches 0 or below that because of modifiers?
A: the attack is an automatic failure.

Q:can you use speculative shooting to fire over multiple buildings and/or LOS blocking terrain?
A: Yes but both the firer and the target point must be out of the shadow zone of all these LOS blocking terrain.

Q: can I claim cover if the model isn’t in base to base contact with the cover?
A: No

Q: can I see a model 30 inches away but thought a 6 inches zone of low visibility?
A: yes, you get a -3 BS thought.

Q: What happens if I fail my guts roll?[b]
A: the model must move (with half MOV) towards the nearest cover, since the model moves you can deside what facing it has, if the model is already in cover it must try to move from partial cover to total cover, failing that it can go prone.

Q: [b]what happens if a model falls unconscious in the middle of a successful B?

A: the model remains standing till the B is finished, if the model is still unconscious at the end of the B it falls prone.

Q: f I fail a FtF roll, with a parabolic weapon does the circular template gets to deviate?
A: only if both you and your opponent fail your roll.

Q: Can I place Supression Fire if my model is behind a low wall (since there is an obstacle in the SF path?
A: only LOS blocking terrain to the point on the ground that the SUP FIRE template is placed is treated as an obstacle that prevents the Supression Fire marker to be placed.

Q: what happens if a model suddenly appears inside the SUP FIRE corridor without spending an order, like opening an order for example?
A: If the model used its first short skill to appear inside the SUP FIRE corridor (opening the door in this example) you may ARO it with SF, if it was its second short skill, then you may not ARO the model since the result of the short skill happens after the order is finished.

Q: What are the modifiers for Speculatieve Shooting?
A: only range and the -6 for performing speculatieve shooting.

Q: when is a model inside a Low/Zero visibility Zone?
A: when the center of its base is inside the said Zone.

Q: can I fire with speculatieve fire at a target marked by a forward observer that is within the shadow zone?
A: No, the target must be outside the shadow zone for the mark to be effectieve.

Q: What happens if I roll a critical with my Plasma rifle?
A: your opponent doesn't get an ARM roll, but gets a BTS roll as normal.

-------------------------------Close Combat-------------------------------
Q: What happens if I attack an Immobilized opponent in Close Combat?
A: Attack using a normal roll.

Q: is it possible to cause damage if I use electric pulse as a weapon?

Q: Can a model leave close combat if its opponent is Immobilized?
A: Yes, no check is needed.

Q: Do I have to continue spending orders in a CC if the close combat isn’t resolved (no models left in base to base combat).
A: No, one order per model involved is enough.

Q: what happens if I win a FtF roll against a crush attack but the vehicle isn’t destroyed?
A: The vehicle passes harmlessly aside of the model and continues moving till it complete its move.

Q: Can I move a model in CC with a successful dodge move?

Q: what happens if two models with Martial Arts level 3 fight each other in CC?
A: each model cancels the others ability out, roll a FtF roll.

Q: do AP weapons reduce the +3 ARM defence bonus?

-------------------------------Hacking-------------------------------
Q: Can I attack an enemy hacker that is within 8 inches from a repeater with an anti-hacker protocols?

-------------------------------Weapons-------------------------------
Q: Do guided ammunition needs roll to hit when fired at a marked target?
A: No it hits automatically.

Q: Can a model with electric pulse use its electric pulse and dodge at the same time?
A: NO, electric pulse is a weapon and to be used the model must state it is attacking with it in CC.

Q: Can the plasma gun potentially really cause two wounds per hit?
A: No, the second hit is a normal E/M attack.

Q: If I have a weapon that combines two weapons together, like the Multi Rifle+ Light Flamer of the Mobile Brigada, can I fire both with a single short skill?
A: No, only one weapon may be used per BS attack short skill.

Q: what happens when a friendly and an enemy miniature is inside the zone of a mine?
A: the mine will explode when the friendly miniature exits its zone, if the enemy miniature is still inside its zone.

-------------------------------Abilities-------------------------------
Q: Can I choose not to use any of my abilities?
A: You can choose not to use any of your abilities that are not obligatory (such as Impetus).

Q: Just how controlled is super jump ability?
A: a model with Super Jump ability has total control of his jump, it can make jumping attacks over walls without loosing cover save for example (providing it still is in contact with the cover).

Q: How does Impersonation work in free for all multiplayer games?
A: You must choose which of the enemy forces you impersonate, the impersonator follows the normal rules for the force it impersonates but is treated as an enemy to all other forces. You can change the faction you impersonate by re-impersonating following the normal rules.

Q: Must I move my impetus model in a straight line?
A: No, a model can freely choose its path as long as it ends closer to the enemy.

Q: How exactly Antipodes Work?
A: Antipodes are treated as a single model for the purposes of Order pool and order allocation, that means they generate a single order and a single order can activate them all, antipodes must all do the same order and attack the same target.

Q: Is the controller of the assault pack affected by the Antipodes ability?

Q: can I use the Dogged ability in my enemies turn.
A: No, Dogged ability requires you to spend an order something you don’t have as a reactive player.

Q: how exactly Inspiring Leadership works?
A: Inspiring Leadership makes all the models in your force (baring those with remote presence) to have the same Instruction and Fury with your lieutenant that has the Inspiring leadership ability, this means that, for example, the models in your force, do not get the frenzy characteristic just because your Inspiring Leadership lieutenant has it, but if the Inspiring leadership Lieutenant makes a wound then your whole force will behave as if they all had frenzy activated.

Q: What is the size the marker for a camouflaged (normal or TO) that uses a bigger base size than the normal counter, like Antipodes or the Cutter?
A: They use the normal camouflage counters, when revealed, they are centered on the counter.

Q: does a miniature with Impersonation generates ARO?
A: yes.

Q: what happens if I loot a HI armour with the Booty skill.
A: you just gain the ARM of the said armour, MOV, PH and BTS are unaffected.

Q: can a model equipped with two chain rifles fire them both as an ARO?
A: No, a model with two chain rifles is treated as having B2 in ARO it can have only B1.

Q: what happens if the game board is so full of terrain that i cannot find a landing zone for my combat jump troops?
A: terrain features that do not provide cover (and are not zones of low /no visibility) can be ignored for the purposes of landing, if no such thing exist you will have to enter the table with AD Airborne infiltration.

-------------------------------Equipment-------------------------------
Q: Do repeaters expand Hacking Device Plus Artillery observer ability?

Q: Can I destroy a portable repeater or an E-Mauler?
A: Yes, if they re hit they have ARM 0 any wound destroys them, remember also that they are not camouflaged.

Q: Does Assault Pack Controlling Device has range?

Q: Is Assault Pack Controlling Device Affected by E/M ammunition?
A: Yes, if affected treat the situation as if the controller is dead until fixed.

Q: can a model with sensor equipment mark a model?
A: only if it also has the Artillery Observer Ability.

Q: can I voluntarily deactivate equipment?

Q: If my model gets hit by a E/M weapon, do I roll separately for each equipment?
A: No, one you must make a single BTS roll for all.

Q: Do I roll separately to repair weapons, armour and equipment damaged from EM ammunition?
A: No, you must make a single repair roll for all.

Q: Can I see models in hidden deployment if I have Multi Spectral Visor LvL 3?
A: No, MSV L3 allows you to shoot at troops represented by camouflage counters (of any kind) without the need to discover them first.

Q: where are the braces of the Maghariba Guard?
A: the braces are located one at each rear side of the Maghariba, you may place the models using the braces either behind Maghariba or to the rear side, but only one model at each side.

Q: does a weapon with special ammunition fire need to wound in order to disable a TO camouflage?
No, a weapon with special ability fire needs only to hit the TO camouflage to disable it.

Q:if my TO camouflage ability is disabled by fire special ammunition can I use lower levels of camouflage ?

Q: Can X visor be used in Speculatieve shooting?

-------------------------------Miscellaneous-------------------------------
Q: Is pre-measuring Allowed?

Q: Does AVA change in big battles?

Q: Do single bushes or other soft terrain give cover save?
A: No, an area of bushes or other soft terrain is treated as a low visibility zone though.

Q: what happens to my REM’s if all the Hackers/ TAG’s in my force die?
A: They continue function normally.

Q: Is (insert name of unit armed with chain rifle) really this cheap?

Q: does cover affect discovery rolls?

Q: what happens if my lieutenant dies and I have religious or irregular troops?
A: the irregular troops maintain their orders for themselves so do the religious troops, if you have any regular non religious troops in your force, they generate two single orders that can be used to select a new lieutenant, if you only have irregulars or religious troops, two of them must sacrifice their orders in order for a new lieutenant to be selected.

Q: is ZoC a shpere around the model or a pillar extending infinite either way?
A: it is a shpere with a radius of 8 Inches.

L'ultima modifica di redeyes_f il Mer Nov 21, 2007 1:48 pm, modificato 1 volta
Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage Yahoo
redeyes_f
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 21, 2007 1:48 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Aggiornamento FAQ:

Typos
Q: What is the Iscallers, Void and Vector operators MOV?
A: 6-2.

Q: Does the Avatar really have ODD: Optical Disruption Field?
A: No, its a typo, he has ODD: Optical Disruptor.

Army Lists
Q: Are army lists open or hidden?
A: Army lists are hidden, you don't have to tell your opponent who your lieutenant is or if you have models in hidden deployment or in AD, but you have to answer any question regarding models physically deployed.

Q: Can a mercenary force including Yu Jing troops include Yuan Yuan?

Q: Can you clarify the mercenary availability?
A: if you are making a mercenary list all General AVA is halved round down (and troops with total AVA become AVA4) in this case troops with general AVA 1 are not available at all, for each full 200 points of agreed battle (so in 1-199 points games you may not have any, in 200-399 you may have a single one and so on) you may enable a troop type with general AVA 1, that doesn't change the fact that their AVA is still 1.

Q: Can I have an Irregular Lieutenant without having an “all Irregular” force if all models in the Lieutenants combat group are Irregulars?
A: No, all models in the force must be Irregulars in order to have an Irregular Lieutenant.

Q: Does AVA change in big battles?

Deployment
Q: Can I choose not to use the full WIP of my lieutenant for the deployment and Initiative roll?

Q: Can my models start the game prone?
A: Any model that can use the Prone Short Skill, can start the game in Prone position, just place a marker next to the model, or in the case of TO camouflaged troops in hidden deployment make a note along with their position coordinates.

Q: Am I restricted in any way in the deployment of my miniatures?
A: A miniature cannot be placed in a terrain feature that is not allowed to enter, other than that you may deploy your miniatures in any way you see fit inside their deployment area.

Orders
Q: How many orders can a model spend?
A: A model can spend as many orders as its combat group has Order Reserves Pool, that is a maximum of ten orders or eleven if the said model is the lieutenant of the army.

Q: Do I have to spend continuous orders on a model?
A: No, orders can be spend in any way the player wishes, you can for example spend two orders on a model spend one on another model and return and spend more orders to the previous model.

Q: Can I choose as a first short skill a BS attack without having a target, since I am going to move and be in LOF with my second short skill?
A: No, Short Skills must fulfill all requirements when are selected.

Q: Can I choose to attack a camouflage marker as my second short skill if I chose to detect it as my first short kill?
A: Yes, but if the Detect roll fails the second short skill is wasted.

Q: Do unconscious models keep their order and If so can they use it for themselves?

Q: When do I choose how I will split my B between my selected targets as an active player?
A: Immediately after the reactive player chooses his ARO.

Face to Face rolls
Q: What attributes do I use in a Face to Face roll?
A: In Face to Face rolls each player uses the corresponding attribute of the Short Skill he uses to interact with the enemy, hence if a hacker AROed a TAG’s shooting attack with a hacking attempt the Face to Face roll would be BS vs WIP.

Q: What exactly happens in FtF rolls were more than two figures are involved?
A: Each FtF roll is resolved separately.

Automatic Reaction Orders
Q: What is te correct order of an ARO sequence?
A: The ARO are processed step by step like this
1 Active player declares he spends an ORDER from his ORDERS RESERVE and announces which of his models receives it.
2 Active player announces the first short ability (first part of the order) and any inactive models with LOS to the model may declare ARO against the miniature.
3 Inactive player specifies which of his models that may ARO do so and what type of ARO is it.
4 Active player announces his second short ability (second part of the order) at this stage FtF rolls are decided.
5 Active player moves the model (if applicable) if the model crosses inactive models LOS that couldn’t see it when the order was declared they get the chance to ARO now.
6 Dice are rolled results are drawn.
7 Order ends models die (if applicable)

The sole exception in the process are models that are Camouflage counters, in that case steps 2,3 and 4 are modified as follows:
2 Active player announces the first short ability (first part of the order) and any inactive models with LOS to the model may decide to declare ARO against the camouflage marker or wait to see what his second short ability is.
3 Active player announces his second short ability (second part of the order) at this stage any inactive models with LOS to the model get their second and final chance to declare ARO against the miniature.
4 Inactive player specifies which of his models that may ARO do so and what type of ARO is it.

Q: can I ARO any part of the order?
A: No, you may only react at the short skill that triggered the ARO.

Q: what happens if I declare that my miniature been out of any enemy LOS throws a smoke grenade in a space in front of it as the first short skill and then with my second short skill I move the figure where I said the grenade land and within enemy LOS?
A: the enemy gets an ARO since you enter his LOS with the second short skill, but cannot react to the throw of the grenade, in order to resolve the situation, first you will roll for the grenade as a normal roll, if the grenade lands on target, or if it deviates but still blocks the LOF, the enemy cannot continue with any ARO that was targeting your miniature, if the grenade deviates enough for a LOF to be maintained the ARO may proceed as normal.

Q: If a model gets hit in the back (or otherwise out of LOS) but the shot originates out of the Control Zone can I turn the model to face the direction the shot was fired providing it survives?
A: Yes

Q: Can I really declare a move as an ARO?
A: Yes, any short movement skill can be selected as an ARO, but are also treated as dodge actions, so they need a successful PH check to be performed.

Q: If the acting model is reduced to zero wounds during an ARO were is the unconscious model placed?
A: At the end of its move, the model always finishes its order before the effects of the ARO are resolved.

Q: What happens if I ARO a coordinated Order group with a total reaction REM and allocate one hit on each model of the coordinated order?
A: Roll each FtF roll separately.

Q: What happen if I ARO a charging model with a Direct template weapon?
A: Charging model is hit automatically and must make an armor roll, it makes a normal attack in CC.

Q: Can I ARO an enemy model resetting with a hacking attempt?
A: Yes it is a FtF roll.

Q: Can I in multiplayer free for all games declare ARO against an inactive player’s model that declares an ARO against an active player’s model?
A: No, you may declare ARO only against active player’s models.

Q: What happens if a model is revealed because of another models order, for example opening a door?
A: You may not ARO the model that just appeared since it is not the one activated.

Q: What happens if I cannot see the a model placing a mine (or repeater or e mauler), but I can see the actual mine been placed.
A: You cannot use an ARO against weapons or equipment.

Q: Does a POS TAG get ARO against their side?
A: Yes, the TAG is considered part of the enemy forces as long as it is possessed.

Shooting
Q: Can a model attack indirectly, troops of its own or allied side, by placing an area of effect template that has enemy models as targets but also affects troops of its own side?

Q: What happens if my target number reaches 0 or below that because of modifiers?
A: The attack is an automatic failure.

Q: can I claim cover if the model isn’t in base to base contact with the cover?

Q: can I see a model 30 inches away but thought a 6 inches zone of low visibility?
A: yes, you get a -3 BS thought.

Q: Do single bushes or other soft terrain give cover save?
A: No, an area of bushes or other soft terrain is treated as a low visibility zone though.
Q: when is a model inside a Low/Zero visibility Zone?
A: when the center of its base is inside the said Zone.

Q: Can I fire with speculative fire at a target marked by a forward observer that is within the shadow zone?
A: No, the target must be outside the shadow zone for the mark to be effective. Q: Is Zone of Low Visibility and Cover combinable?
A: Yes, a model behind cover inside a Zone of Low Visibility gets -6 BS and +3 ARM.

Q: What happens if I fail my guts roll?
A: the model must move (with half MOV) towards the nearest cover, since the model moves you can decide what facing it has, if the model is already in cover it must try to move from partial cover to total cover, failing that it can go prone.

Q: what happens if a model falls unconscious in the middle of a successful B?
A: the model remains standing till the B is finished, if the model is still unconscious at the end of the B it falls prone.

Q: If I fail a FtF roll, with a parabolic weapon does the circular template gets to deviate?
A: Only if both you and your opponent fail your roll.

Q: Can I place Suppression Fire if my model is behind a low wall (since there is an obstacle in the SF path?
A: Only LOS blocking terrain to the point on the ground that the SUP FIRE template is placed is treated as an obstacle that prevents the Suppression Fire marker to be placed.

Q: what happens if a model suddenly appears inside the SUP FIRE corridor without spending an order, like opening a door for example?
A: If the model used its first short skill to appear inside the SUP FIRE corridor (opening the door in this example) you may ARO it with SF, if it was its second short skill, then you may not ARO the model since the result of the short skill happens after the order is finished.

Q: What is the height of a SUP FIRE marker?
A: As with all Infinity templates the SUP FIRE marker is a 3D marker, its height is the same with his length (so consider it as either a “T” or a “+”).

Q: If a model moves inside an active players suppression fire corridor, does the active player get "Free" orders in order to shoot the suppression fire, or does he have to spend orders from his order reserve?
A: The active player must spend orders from his order reserve.

Q: What are the modifiers for Speculative Shooting?
A: only range and the -6 for performing speculative shooting.

Q: Can you use speculative shooting to fire over multiple buildings and/or LOS blocking terrain?
A: Yes but both the firer and the target point must be out of the shadow zone of all these LOS blocking terrain.

Q: What happens if I roll a critical with my Plasma rifle?
A: Your opponent doesn't get an ARM roll, but gets a BTS roll as normal.

Close Combat
Q: What happens if I attack an Immobilized opponent in Close Combat?
A: Attack using a normal roll.

Q: Can a model leave close combat if its opponent is Immobilized?
A: Yes, no check is needed.

Q: Is it possible to cause damage if I use electric pulse as a weapon?

Q: Do I have to continue spending orders in a CC if the close combat isn’t resolved (no models left in base to base combat).
A: No, one order per model involved is enough.

Q: What happens if I win a FtF roll against a crush attack but the vehicle isn’t destroyed?
A: The vehicle passes harmlessly aside of the model and continues moving till it complete its move.

Q: Can I move a model in CC with a successful dodge move?

Q: What happens if two models with Martial Arts level 3 fight each other in CC?
A: each model cancels the others ability out, roll a FtF roll.

Q: Do AP weapons reduce the +3 ARM defence bonus?

Q: What Happens if I attack a model from outside its LOS in CC?
A: the model may only ARO by turn to face.

Hacking
Q: Can I attack an enemy hacker that is within 8 inches from a repeater with an anti-hacker protocols?

Q: If I try to hack an aerotransport but fail, do I get to know if my opponent has one or not?
A: If your opponent doesn't have troops with AD combat jump in reserve, he must Inform you that you cannot perform the Hacking attempt (since there is no aerotransport to hack in the first place), but the order is spend anyway.

Weapons
Q: Do guided ammunition needs roll to hit when fired at a marked target?
A: No it hits automatically.

Q: Can a model with electric pulse use its electric pulse and dodge at the same time?
A: No, electric pulse is a weapon and to be used the model must state it is attacking with it in CC.

Q: Can the plasma gun potentially really cause two wounds per hit?
A: No, the second hit is a normal E/M attack.

Q: If I have a weapon that combines two weapons together, like the Multi Rifle+ Light Flamer of the Mobile Brigada, can I fire both with a single short skill?
A: No, only one weapon may be used per BS attack short skill.

Q: what happens when a friendly and an enemy miniature is inside the zone of a mine?
A: the mine will explode when the friendly miniature exits its zone, if the enemy miniature is still inside its zone.

Q: How exactly mines explode?
A: Mines in Infinity are semi intelligent, draw a LOF from the center of the mine to the potential target, if there is LOF then the mine will explode, if all other conditions are also met, if not the mine will not explode.

Q: Do mines explode if a camouflage, TO camouflage or Impersonation counter enters their Zone?
A: No, Mines only react to miniatures, not counters.

Q: What is the duration of a smoke grenade?
A: the smoke grenade remains for an entire player turn.

Q: Does a target of Forward Observer attack gets an ARO, if he is hit from a position outside his LOS/LOF?
A: Yes, FO is still considered an attack.

Q: Can I reset a HI/REM/TAG affected by E/M special ammunition
A: NO, the model is DIS (disabled) and not IMM (immobilized) its Immobility is a byproduct of the DIS state.

Q: Can I reset a model affected by Adhesive special ammunition?
A: No, despite the fact that the counter is IMM the model can only be freed by an engineer.

Q: does a weapon with special ammunition fire need to wound in order to disable a TO camouflage?
No, a weapon with special ability fire needs only to hit the TO camouflage to disable it.

Q: can a model equipped with two chain rifles fire them both as an ARO?
A: No, a model with two chain rifles is treated as having B2 in ARO it can have only B1.

Abilities
Q: Can I choose not to use any of my abilities?
A: You can choose not to use any of your abilities that are not obligatory (such as Impetus).

Q: Must I move my impetus model in a straight line?
A: No, a model can freely choose its path as long as it ends closer to the enemy.

Q: How exactly Antipodes Work?
A: Antipodes are treated as a single model for the purposes of Order pool and order allocation, that means they generate a single order and a single order can activate them all, antipodes must all do the same order and attack the same target.

Q: Is the controller of the assault pack affected by the Antipodes ability?

Q: can I use the Dogged ability in my enemies turn.
A: No, Dogged ability requires you to spend an order something you don’t have as a reactive player.

Q: How exactly Inspiring Leadership works?
A: Inspiring Leadership makes all the models in your force (baring those with remote presence) to have the same Instruction and Fury with your lieutenant that has the Inspiring leadership ability, this means that, for example, the models in your force, do not get the frenzy characteristic just because your Inspiring Leadership lieutenant has it, but if the Inspiring leadership Lieutenant makes a wound then your whole force will behave as if they all had frenzy activated.

Q: What happens if the Inspiring Leadership model also has Impetus short skill, can it coordinate Attack with other Impetus models?
A: Yes, it can.

Q: Can an Impetus model with Inspiring Leadership use an order to cancel its Impetus move? Can that order be its lieutenant order?
A: Yes, an Inspiring Leadership model can use its Lieutenant order (or any other order) in order to cancel its Impetus move, it still counts as the first Impetus move the model must do and does not cancel Impetus status for the rest of the force.

Q: What is the size the marker for a camouflaged (normal or TO) that uses a bigger base size than the normal counter, like Antipodes or the Cutter?
A: They use the normal camouflage counters, when revealed, they are centered on the counter.
Q: Is Concealment and Hiding a “level” ability?
A: Yes, CH is a level skill users of this skill may choose to use lower level CH skills if they so wish.

Q: What happens if a model with CH: TO camouflage gets his camouflage device disabled by EM, Fire special ammunition?
A: The model may choose to use CH camouflage or CH mimetism instead.

Q: What happens if my CH camouflaged or TO camouflaged model suddenly gets affected my Impetus?
A: The model may choose to use CH Mimetism instead.

Q: What is the height of a camouflage or TO camouflage counter?
A: Camouflage and TO camouflage counters have the height of the standard LI model the camouflage marker belongs to, any model trying to spot the marker must take this into account, the model hidden under the camouflaged counter retains the actual height and base size and this must be remembered from the player (so a Cutter for example may shoot over a wall that would block loss to a normal LI model but cannot enter a door that would fit the camouflage counter but not its actual base).

Q: Can I enter base to base contact with a camouflage marker?
A: No, also camouflage markers that enter themselves in base to base contact are automatically revealed.

Q: How does Impersonation work in free for all multiplayer games?
A: You must choose which of the enemy forces you impersonate, the impersonator follows the normal rules for the force it impersonates but is treated as an enemy to all other forces. You can change the faction you impersonate by re-impersonating following the normal rules.

Q: Does a miniature with Impersonation generates ARO?

Q: Does Sixth Sense work against Impersonation?

Q: what happens if I loot a HI armour with the Booty skill.
A: you just gain the ARM of the said armour, MOV, PH and BTS are unaffected.

Q: What happens if one of my unconscious models gets looted and subsequently is healed?
A: The model is healed but missing whatever item(s) got looted from it.

Q: What happens if I loot something from a disabled model
A: If the equipment is affected by the disable (a multi rifle for example) it remains disabled and must be repaired before it is usable again.

Q: what happens if the game board is so full of terrain that i cannot find a landing zone for my combat jump troops?
A:The model will have to enter the table with AD Airborne infiltration.

Q: Can a model using tactical jump coordinate its jump with more than two orders?
A: Only if the said model is not the Lieutenant of the force.

Q: Just how controlled is super jump ability?
A: a model with Super Jump ability has total control of his jump, it can make jumping attacks over walls without loosing cover save for example (providing it still is in contact with the cover).

Q: Can I use cautious movement with Super Jump?

Q: Can I make a big Super jump with a Move Move order?
A: No, there must be a resting place between the two Move, Move short skills.

Q: Does MA L3 have any effect on charge?
A: MA L3 works only if the model starts the order in base to base contact.

Q: Does the Coma skill need a Sepsitor Equipped model on the table to work?
A: Yes, but the Sepsitor model does not need to do anything more than simply been there.

Equipment
Q: Do repeaters expand Hacking Device Plus Artillery observer ability?

Q: Can I destroy a portable repeater or an E-Mauler?
A: Yes, if they re hit they have ARM 0 any wound destroys them, remember also that they are not camouflaged.

Q: What is the Height of a deployable repeater or E-mauler
A: they have height seen on the models caring them (Ariadna scout with E-mauler, Haqquislam Hunzakut) approximately 2,5 CM for the deployable repeater and 2 CM for the E-mauler.

Q: Does Assault Pack Controlling Device has range?

Q: Is Assault Pack Controlling Device Affected by E/M ammunition?
A: Yes, if affected treat the situation as if the controller is dead until fixed.

Q: can a model with sensor equipment mark a model?
A: only if it also has the Artillery Observer Ability.

Q: can I voluntarily deactivate equipment?

Q: If my model gets hit by a E/M weapon, do I roll separately for each equipment?
A: No, one you must make a single BTS roll for all.

Q: Do I roll separately to repair weapons, armour and equipment damaged from EM ammunition?
A: No, you must make a single repair roll for all.

Q: Does a disabled powered armour still protects against Shock special ammunition?

Q: Can I see models in hidden deployment if I have Multi Spectral Visor LvL 3?
A: No, MSV L3 allows you to shoot at troops represented by camouflage counters (of any kind) without the need to discover them first.

Q: What happens if I shoot and hit a camouflaged marker with a model that has MSV L3?
A: the marker is revealed.

Q: where are the braces of the Maghariba Guard?
A: the braces are located one at each rear side of the Maghariba, you may place the models using the braces either behind Maghariba or to the rear side, but only one model at each side.

Q: Can X visor be used in Speculatieve shooting?

Q: Are Ariadna Medikits affected by EM special ammunition?

Q: Can I use ECM against Normal non guided missiles Missiles?

Q: Can TAG's, REM's Bikes or anything similar ride in Braces?

Q: Is ODD: Optical Disruption Field and any form of camouflage combinable?
A: No, the mention in the Rulebook saying it is is a typo.

Miscellaneous
Q: Is pre-measuring Allowed?

Q: what happens to my REM’s if all the Hackers/ TAG’s in my force die?
A: They continue function normally.

Q: Is (insert name of unit armed with chain rifle) really this cheap?

Q: does cover affect discovery rolls?

Q: Do I have to select a new Lieutenant if he is not present on the battlefield, dead or unconscious?
A: No, but as long as the lieutenant is absent, you are under the Loss of Lieutenant rule.

Q: what happens if my lieutenant dies and I have religious or irregular troops?
A: the irregular troops maintain their orders for themselves so do the religious troops, if you have any regular non religious troops in your force, they generate two single orders that can be used to select a new lieutenant, if you only have irregulars or religious troops, two of them must sacrifice their orders in order for a new lieutenant to be selected.

Q: is ZoC a sphere around the model or a pillar extending infinite either way?
A: it is a sphere with a radius of 8 Inches.

Q: Do the unconscious models really must be removed if there is no doctor/ paramedic present?
A: The rule about removing models was written in such way in order not to have unnecessary miniatures in the battlefield (and risk exposing your painted miniatures in unnecessary battle damage), if the unconscious models have additional effects in the game, such as been in range of mines, have Explode special ability or having weaponry or equipment your opponent wants to loot with his booty ability, then they should remain on the table.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> INFINITY
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: