Indice del forum Il Giocoliere Forum
Community del Giocoliere

CalendarioCalendario    FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

EVO repeater

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> INFINITY
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Davide
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 30, 2010 9:47 am    Oggetto: EVO repeater Rispondi citando

Un nuovo giocattolino presente nell'espansione HS
Codice:
This device allows EVO troops who operate at long distance or from planetary orbit to give active support to their army’s Hackers throughout a battle.     The presence of an EVO Repeater increases the lethal capacity of Hackers, providing a greater power over enemy equipment and systems.     In game terms, having an EVO Repeater deployed on the game table allows the Hackers of its army, without spending any additional Orders, to choose between the following different Support Programmes for use when hacking:

Icebreaker. When making a hacking roll, the EVO halves the Biotechnological Shield (BTS) of the target, always rounding up.

Capture. Thanks to the EVO, the Hacker only needs 1 successful WIP Roll to completely possess a T.A.G. and control it in Possessed status (Marker POS). This programme has no effect on T.A.G.s of the Combined Army.

Support Hacking. Up to three Hackers can spend an Order each to give support to a companion. Each Hacker supporting provides a +3 Modifier to the Hacking Roll of the supported figure. Example: The Fusilier Hacker Doucher spends 1 Order launching Anti-Hacker Protocols against the perfidious Interventor Morgana. The presence of an EVO Repeater in the PanOceanic rearguard allows the Fusilier Hacker Reynolds and the Kamau Hacker Janna to participate in the cybernetic duel, supporting Doucher by spending a corresponding Order each. The Interventor Morgana activates her own Protocols against Doucher in ARO. Both must perform a Face to Face Roll, Modified by their BTS. However, thanks to the EVO, Reynolds and Janna provide Doucher a +6 Modifier, increasing his chance of success.

Trajectory Assistant. By spending 1 Order the Hacker provides a +3 Modifier to the PH Roll of a figure who is going to perform a Combat Jump. In the case of a Coordinated Combat Jump of various troops dropping all inside the same Circular Template, then it is only necessary for the Hacker to spend a single Order to provide assistance to all of them.

The Hacker must announce, immediately after declaring his Hacking Order, which of the four EVO Support Programmes he is going to use. The EVO Support Programmes are not combinable, not even in Coordinated Order. These Support Programmes cannot be used in ARO.

Hacking Guided Ammunition. In a reactive turn, thanks to the EVO Repeater, a successful Hacking Guided Ammunition action will not only cause a guided munition to miss, but will also jam a Forward Observer’s mark on its target. This only disables a Forward Observer’s mark as it applies to Guided Ammunition, not for its use in other attacks such as Speculative Fire. This effect lasts until the end of the turn. If a Hacker with an EVO Repeater deployed on the battlefield hacks 1 Guided projectile fired against a figure marked by a Forward Observer, for the rest of the turn he will cause any Guided projectile shot at that miniature to miss automatically. Any further Guided projectile fired against such a figure during that turn will be deflected by the Hacker as an automatic ARO, without any roll necessary. Following a successful Hacking Guided Ammunition roll, a target may be marked again by the same, or another, Forward Observer to allow further Guided projectiles to be fired at it. A new Hacking Guided Ammunition roll is required each and every time the target miniature is marked by another Forward Observer, or again by the same Forward Observer, in order to make Guided Ammunition fired at the target miss.
questi ripetitori sono montati su droni di classe pesante a disposizione di praticamente ogni fazione, al modesto costo di 13p 0.5swc . . riscontri immediati in gioco:
- la lista hacking device plus + missili guidati è abbastanza ridimensionata dalla funzione anti-missile, che ne dimezza l'efficacia.
- è più facile hackerare e controllare i tag (Cutter guardati le spalle Razz )

adesso aspettiamo il modello

THE BEST GAME EVER: (se siete incuriositi, contattatemi in PM!!!)
Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
elthandir
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 30, 2010 12:15 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

i nomads ce l'hanno già Very Happy
tra le altre cose una lista parà sembra essere davvero interessante con il +3 ai roll sul PH Very Happy
"Io sono l'eletto che riporterà equilibrio nella forza in questo forum di cultori del BG... esattamente come Lord Vader fece con i Jedi, eliminerò tutti i giocatori da BG dai tavoli.. e non ditemi di guardare la fine che ha fatto Vader..
ricordatevi che lui si è fatto la Portman. obi wan e luke nisba "
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> INFINITY
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: