Indice del forum Il Giocoliere Forum
Community del Giocoliere

CalendarioCalendario    FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Problema DCI

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> NEWS
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
FAZU
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Dom Dic 12, 2010 3:53 pm    Oggetto: Problema DCI Rispondi citando

Parent/Guardian Consent for Players in Continental Europe
Thank you for allowing your child to participate in Wizards of the Coast® league and tournament systems.
Your child’s privacy is important to us, so please read the information below so that you understand what
information we will be collecting about your child, who will have access to this information, and for what purposes
it will be used.
As you may know, when your child participates in a DCI™-sanctioned tournament or Wizards of the Coast league,
he or she may develop a ranking in the worldwide community of his or her favorite game. Player ratings are stored
in the database of the DCI players’ organization, and players are ranked according to the location information they
provide. We rank players in a variety of different ways, including globally, nationally, regionally, and by
metropolitan area. Players who achieve high national and global rankings are recognized on our website for
accomplishing these challenging benchmarks. In order for players ages under 18 years old to be listed on ranking
lists beyond the national level, however, we need to have a parent's/guardian's consent to publish the city and
state/province information.
By having basic location information for your child (city, state, and ZIP code), we can make sure that city,
state, and regional rankings are calculated more accurately. Additionally, having complete contact information is
important for us so that we can check the validity of tournament reports received. If we notice an abnormality in the
ratings and/or other tournament information for an event that your son or daughter participated in, we may contact
him or her to verify information regarding that event to help us protect tournament quality and the validity of
rankings.
If you choose to consent to your child’s listing in city or state/provincial rankings, please provide contact
information in the spaces below:
Player’s First Name: _______________________________________
Player’s Last Name: ________________________________________
Player’s DCI Number: ______________________________________
Birthdate*: _______________________________________________
Player’s Address: _____________________________________________________________________
City: _________________________________________State/Province: _________________________
ZIP/Postal Code: _______________________________
Country: ____________________________Telephone Number: _______________________________
Email: ___________________________________________________
*When combined with the other information above, your child’s birth date allows us to verify, with a high
degree of certainty, who your child is. We will not publish his or her birth date.
Inclusion in City and State/Province Rankings
I agree to allow my child’s city and state/province/region to be included in the national and worldwide
ranking lists published to the Web, and I agree to allow him or her to be included in the appropriate city or
state/province/region ranking lists.
Parent’s/Guardian’s Printed Name: _______________________________________________________
Parent’s/Guardian’s Signature: __________________________________________________________
Date: ___________________
Magic Player Rewards Registration
Your child may also want to be a member of the Magic Player Rewards program, which allows your child to qualify
for special cards after reaching certain tournament-participation benchmarks in the DCI ratings database. For more
information on this program, please visit www.wizards.com/magicrewards. If you would like to register your child
for this program, please check the line below:
______ My child may participate in the Magic Player Rewards program.
Inclusion in DCI Information Mailings & Surveys
Other than setting rankings appropriately and checking the accuracy of ratings, the DCI occasionally uses
player contact information to let players know about upcoming product releases, tournaments, or events they may be
interested in. The DCI does not share its player contact information with companies other than Wizards of the Coast,
Inc., Hasbro, Inc., and subsidiaries and affiliates. The DCI does, however, conduct surveys using outside vendors to
better tailor our services to players. If you do not want your son or daughter to receive email updates or be included
in DCI surveys, please initial the line below:
______ My child may not be included in DCI information mailings and may not be included in DCI survey
groups.

Ecco questo e' il FAX,non capisco cosa bisogna scrivere prima di My child in Magic Pleyer REWARD
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
etto1981
Appassionato
Appassionato

MessaggioInviato: Dom Dic 12, 2010 8:12 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Se VUOI essere iscritto al Rewards (e ricorda che con dicembre non manderanno più le carte promo via posta, ma magari ci sarà altro in futuro) devi semplicemente fare una crocetta ("check") nello spazio prima di "My child may participate..."

Se NON VUOI che ti siano mandati lettere/materiale informativo/sondaggi, devi fare una croce nel secondo spazio, prima di "My child may not be included..."
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
FAZU
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Dom Dic 12, 2010 9:03 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Adesso lo mando,speriamo che per i miei 7 tornei di ricevere almeno 1 tecteless
etto1981
Appassionato
Appassionato

MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 13, 2010 9:44 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

In caso ne ho un paio io da regalarti se la wizards fa la cattiva!
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
FAZU
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 14, 2010 12:28 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Grazie
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> NEWS
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: