Indice del forum Il Giocoliere Forum
Community del Giocoliere

CalendarioCalendario    FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

I RE DEI SEPOLCRI...il 30 APRILE!

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> WARHAMMER FANTASY
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Alfogro
Amministratore
Amministratore

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am    Oggetto: I RE DEI SEPOLCRI...il 30 APRILE! Rispondi citando

TUTTE LE NEWS DA WARSEER E VARIE:

"Army gains a magical lore + access to some of the Rulebook lores (death, shadow, metal and light is what I heard, but I don't buy the light part.)
-Tutto l'esercito avrà una nuova Sfera Magica e guadagnerà l'accesso alle Sfere della: Morte, Ombra, Metallo e Luce (questo mi fa temere seriamente che la nostra magia diventi una "normalissima" magia, quindi probabilmente perderemo gli Incanti infallibili... grossa, grossissima pezza!)

There's supposed to be a spell to block the sun which denies enemy his ranks (because of the confusion and panic), but I'm not buying this either.
-Avremo un incantesimo tipo il Sole (non capisco se tipo il sole porpora o se serva a bloccare il sole porpora, o cosa...) e che nega i ranghi a causa della confusione (?)

There's a spell that refills units and deals damage at the same time.
-Un incantesimo che farà dei danni e contemporaneamente curerà le nostre truppe (tipo il vento della nonmorte.. c'è chi ipotizza anche che sia il semplice incanto della vendetta rivisto le cui ferite inflitte vengano rigenerate all'unità in cui si è)

A Tomb Sphinx (should be the second pic - it's belly/ribcage)
-Faranno la Sfinge, che dovrebbe essere la foto con la gabbia toracica. Tralaltro ho letto che ci dovrebbero essere 2 tipi di sfinge, uno specializzato nel CaC ed uno nella distanza!)

Different Bone Giants (I heard 4, I can see 3 as they are described in the armybook)
-Ci saranno 3 o 4 tipi di Giganti d'ossa, probabilmente differenziabili per equipaggiamento, quindi: liscio, con doppia arma, con scudo, con balista (eventualmente si vociferava anche di un PG Gigante, ma è roba vecchia)

4 new Units total - 2 Monsters, 1 Warmachine, 1 Infantry
-Dovrebbero esserci in totale 4 nuove unità: 2 mostri, 1 macchina da guerra ed una fanteria

A new War machine
-nuova macchina da guerra, forse tipo la gettaossa (una specie di balista... ma quest'ipotesi è mia...)

A new type of character. You'll have your king to lead your army from the rear, as a mage/warrior hybrid, a "herald" close combat mummy character, and the priest to, well, lazor your enemies and refill your ranks.
-nuovo tipo di personaggio. Avremo il Re a guidare l'esercito da dietro come ibrido tra picchiatore e mago, un "Araldo" ovvero una specie di mummia picchiatrice ed i preti per indebolire i nemici e curare le truppe!

There will be a massive Tomb Scorpion type thing, equiv of the new spider. There are plastic Tomb Guard. There is/are something called .... stalker(s), maybe sekhment or something like that. Don't know if this refers to the Tomb Scorpion or other models. I don't remember there being skeles in the initial release, but not sure. There were a couple of other things (and magic cards)."
-Ci sarà un massiccio Scorpione delle Tombe, l'equivalente della nuovo Aracnork. Ci sono i guardiani in plastica in plastica. C'è / ci sono qualcosa che si chiama .... stalker (s), forse sekhment o qualcosa del genere. Non so se questo si riferisce allo Scorpione o ad altri modelli. Non ricordo vi fossero scheletri nella versione iniziale, ma non sono sicuro. C'erano un paio di altre cose (e le carte magiche). "

Chariots remain core with the introduction of one or two different types of chariots taking up special or even rare choice.
-I carri restano truppa base con l'introduzione di una o 2 varianti del tipo truppa speciale o rara (forse anche in base al tipo di potenziamento degli oggetti magici!)

Cav will be special. (he said someone named harry the pieman said that and that seemed to be important)
-La cavalleria sarà truppa speciale

* First Wave no new core skellies, second or third wave you will get them.
* The Screaming Skull is (as I suspected) going to be turned into a huge plastic kit much the same size as the Skaven Catapult.
* Expect a new core (Mummies)
* Chariots remain core. (Obvious but I put it out there anyway.) This puts two good looking core.
* New Tomb Guard (Obvious) Whats not obvious are the large array of options in this kit - There are bare skeleton heads in here which you can use to put on the Tomb Guard to use as core skellies or you can put some of the heads on the current skellies to spiff them up, or mix and match the two kits. Bows, Halbreds, Great weapons are options in this kit as well as HW/S
* New plastic Scorpion, various builds
* New plastic Bone Giant, various builds
* New Metal Blister Characters/Heroes (LOTS of these)
* New Plastic HQ Chariot (On of the pics on GW article shows a portion of this apparently)
* Apparently there is more of a chariot theme going throughout the book, more versions of chariots in rare, special, HQ.
* Some of these may be Wave 2 or 2.5
* I blew off everything that I heard in this post, so questions are pointless if directed at me, sorry.
* (EDIT) Forgot new cavalry models, apparently a way to make them core as well as special.

I got to recheck the models set for release in May -

There are Knights and Stalkers (each with some tombkingesq name) coming out in the one box set, which i presume are Light and Heavy cav.

There are two types of sphynx as well - I'm guessing, but I think one is magic orientated and one combat orientated. One is a warsphinx or something like that, the other a necro-something (something like necromancer) sphinx.

I don't think these are all of the models to be released either, as there were no characters/blisters listed, so probably some extra stuff as well. No skeles are (so far) in the initial release.

[color="#8B0000"]e questi sono quelli del topic precedente

Skeleton Units (Archers, Warriors, Chariots, Light Cavalry, Sand Stalkers, Tomb Guard) can march within 12” of general, 6” of Tomb Prince

Constructs, divinely blessed (Ushbati, Tomb Scorpion, Maidens of the Gods, Bone Giants) can march within 12” of the hierophant and 6” of a liche priest

Tomb Prince cannot use movement spell anymore, only strike more one

Premise seems to be basically means tomb king armies movement won’t be so restricted by magic. So if you don’t want to go magic heavy, or first anti-magic armies you can still actually move. This means more spells going off to strategically place units, heal wounded models. The actual mechanisms of TK magic doesn’t seem to be changing much

Apparently the “curse” will hit lighter with tomb princes

Apparently the “roc” is a giant vulture, which can be chosen as a mount for someone in list

Rumours of some sort of warrior priest, like the empire ones – can cast cheap bound spells from a different list. Meant to enhance units + decent profile. Apparently enhances the maidens unit

Core

Skeleton Warriors

Skeletons becoming 6 points WITH light armour, shield, hand weapon

Can be armed with a Khepesh or spear

Khepesh increases the bonus from wielding a hand weapon and shield to +2 Armour save. Basically skeletons using hand weapons and shield can get 3+ armour save in combat

Full Command now only +15 points

Seems like games-workshop wants 1. Some tasty new things to model – although not sure why this weapon gives better armour 2. Actually promote using large blocks of skeletons. Skeletons are great since they never flee, but die so easily and suck at combat. 3+ armour save in combat is a great start for using these guys more, at much cheaper points.

Skeletons Archers

Skeleton Archers are now 0-20 units, cost 7 points, and can be giving poisoned arrows for a large points increase

Skeleton Archers have war memories ability (don’t think it is actually called this, but I’m going to call it that)

Skeleton Archers may select the “stand and shoot” reaction, even though undead can generally only select the hold reaction

Toning down use of these guys are large blocks on infantry and more at flankers, skirmish hunters. Bout time they can stand and shoot

Light Cavalry

Light Cavalry only 12 points now and have war memories ability

Light cavalry may select the “flee reaction” even though undead can generally only select the “hold reaction”. They automatically rally after making a flee reaction next turn.

This seems a bit, dunno if it makes sense, maybe it actually means something else

Haven’t heard anything definite about whats happens to heavy cavalry

Chariots

No change it seems generally – still light flanking units

Tomb Guard

Can take either great weapons OR hand weapon, shield and Khepesh
Same rules otherwise – apparently mebbe an extra bonus when the tomb king is in the unit

Maidens of the Gods

Unit of Khalida’s. 2 Attacks, poison, regenerate, 5+ ward save, 2 hand weapons
Only strength 3, toughness 4 though.

Basically mass attacking special unit vs hard hitting tomb guard unit it seems. Good against lightly armoured armies?

Ushabti

4+ Armor save, 5+ ward save, otherwise same. Would’ve liked toughness 5, seems GW wants to emphasise low toughness, light armour in the army still

Tomb Scorpion

NOT getting 5 wounds, slight points increase, seems liche priest in the scorpions body means it can always march – which is good since there doesn’t seem any rule change for the “from below”

Carrion

Same it seems – doesn’t look like the roc (giant vulture) can be added, its in the mount section it seems

Sand Stalkers

Scouting Skeletons, poisoned weapons and bows, 4+ save against shooting (mirage or something – desert sands or something I dunno), war memories (stand and shoot)

Thought carrion and scorpions did a pretty good job, I still like the concept

Rare:

Bone Giant

Cheaper, 2+ armor save (can take shield for 1+), two hand weapons or a bow

More like 200 points now – 1+ doesn’t seem like “lightly armoured” but oh well

Screaming Skull Catapults

Same

Casket of Souls

3 Abilities:

1. Old shooting attack at one unit
2. Soul Well: Elect a point in line of sight – that point causes terror till the beginning of next tomb king players go
3. Malediction of the Eternal: Unit Cannot shoot, if it fails ld test cannot move either
Still causes terror, -1 to wizards on battlefield

Obelisk of Light

3 Abilities

1. Ward of the Gods: gives 5+ ward save to a unit
2. Radiance of the Heavens: gives a unit +1 attack with magical, flaming attacks
3. Light of the Sky: Units must pass leadership test to direct magical missiles, shooting at unit

+1 to incantation rolls of the priest directing obelisk

Sphinx:

May fly, magical breath attack, 4 wounds, only strength 5, 5+ ward save, magical resistance (2), units need to pass leadership test or be unable to attack it – transfixing or something

This all clearly needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but apparently this is the general gist of how the list is going. Still haven’t heard heaps about some crucial things

1. Will heavy chariots appear
2. Magic items
3. Is the magic phase definitely going to be the same system
4. If auto-break is been changed in 8th edition, how much will it impact on an army that often relied on this to be effective.

I’m not going into what I heard about special characters but the general themes seemed to be:

1. Dude on a flying chariot
2. Assassin hunting down those who wronged the TK – swore to the gods to hunt them down – something about nagash
3. Stretta and Khalida are back
4. High Liche Priest riding giant flaming vulture from the underworld"

"Quando un corpo è arturiano, che ti frega?"
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Alfogro
Amministratore
Amministratore

MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

"Quando un corpo è arturiano, che ti frega?"
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Gustovic
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 06, 2011 5:27 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

La sfinge (anche se sembra di più una manticora) è molto carina.

Il Cap Scrisse: "Non sottovalutare mai il potere del bimbogigi... egli è subdolo e la forza (di devastare elementi scenici) scorre forte in lui... Laughing Laughing Laughing"
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Lawrance
Campione
Campione

MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 07, 2011 11:30 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Che pochi modelli però, me ne aspettavo molti di più!
Perlomeno gli Ushabti in plastica.
Avanti, avanti, Cavalieri di Thèoden! Gesta crudeli vi attendono: fuoco e stragi! Saran scosse le lance, frantumati gli scudi, e rosso il giorno prima dell'alba! Cavalcate, cavalcate! Cavalcate verso Gondor!

L'ultima modifica di Lawrance il Gio Apr 07, 2011 3:01 pm, modificato 1 volta
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
SENGIO
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 07, 2011 1:45 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

muuuhhh fichizzimi in alcune cose fanno molto sargate XD a me piacciono molto...ci sto facendo un serio pensiero
And if you die
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail MSN
Nikodemus
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 07, 2011 5:49 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wow veramente figozi!!! i Cavalca serpenti mui mui pro!!!!!!

Chi và con lo zoppo prima o poi lo supera
-Confucio-
Raise Your Crimson Fist!!
elthandir
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 08, 2011 7:20 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

belli sì, la sfinge è davvero possente!
"Io sono l'eletto che riporterà equilibrio nella forza in questo forum di cultori del BG... esattamente come Lord Vader fece con i Jedi, eliminerò tutti i giocatori da BG dai tavoli.. e non ditemi di guardare la fine che ha fatto Vader..
ricordatevi che lui si è fatto la Portman. obi wan e luke nisba "
veccio
G.T.T member
G.T.T member

MessaggioInviato: Lun Mag 16, 2011 8:10 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

se fanno come al solito...

la figheria del pezzo sarà inversamente proporzionale al suo possibile utilizzo...

belli... o meglio bella la sfinge
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> WARHAMMER FANTASY
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: