Indice del forum Il Giocoliere Forum
Community del Giocoliere

CalendarioCalendario    FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Aggiornamento Libretto regole

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> NEWS
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
FAZU
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 02, 2011 10:33 am    Oggetto: Aggiornamento Libretto regole Rispondi citando

Come tutti sappiamo tempo fa' Kevin Tewart ha scritto su facebook

XYZ material are on the field.Period.End of story

E Julia(un'altra rappresettante di KONAMI TCG)

Kevin Has Right . End of story

Tour guide of the underworld e' salita ai suoi 100 e passa euro

Qualche giorno fa' tutti i post parlanti di questo argomento scritti da Kevin e Julia sono stati cancellati
Cio' sembrava un Kevin ha sbagliato.

Un judge ha chiesto :
"Dove possiamo vedere i cambiamenti delle regole?"
Risposta di Julia:
"Sul libretto delle regole"

Dato che il libretto delle regole e' stambato solo negli structure deck e il prossimo (Mondo oscuro) esce il 18 ottobre non era possibile aspettare cosi' tanto

Oggi online e' comparlo il nuovo libretto delle regole 8.0

LINK

Monsters that are used to Xyz Summon are called “Xyz Materials”, and are placed underneath the Xyz Monster, to show that they are attached to it. Monsters that have become Xyz Materials are not treated as cards on the field. When an Xyz Monster leaves the field, all of the Xyz Materials attached to it are sent to the Graveyard. If an Xyz Monster is flipped face-down, or becomes controlled by the opponent, the Xyz Materials are not sent to the Graveyard. They remain attached to the Xyz Monster.

Leaves the Field

Some monsters have effects that activate when they “leave the field”. For example, these effects activate when the monster is sent to the Graveyard, or is banished, or is returned to the hand or Extra Deck. When a monster on the field is shuffled into the Main Deck, or becomes an Xyz Material, it is no longer a card on the field, however its effects that activate when it “leaves the field” will not activate.

Insomma tengu resuscitato e sangan non partono se staccati da un'XYZ

Period.
End of story.
FAZU.[/img]

L'ultima modifica di FAZU il Ven Set 02, 2011 5:08 pm, modificato 1 volta
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
FAZU
Giocatore D.O.C.
Giocatore D.O.C.

MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 02, 2011 10:48 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

E-mail di julia a ogni judge

Hello judges!

I’m emailing you to let you know that a new version of the rulebook has been posted to www.yugioh-card.com. You will find it under the Gameplay section of your country’s official site.

The notable change in this version – which is version 8.0 – deals with Xyz Monsters and Materials.

You will find this information on Page 45, under “Xyz Materials”.

“Xyz Materials
Monsters that are used to Xyz Summon are called ‘Xyx Materials’, and are placed underneath the Xyz Monster, to show that they are attached to it. Monsters that have become Xyz Materials are not treated as cards on the field. When an Xyz Monster leaves the field, all of the Xyz Materials attached to it are sent to the Graveyard. If an Xyz Monster is flipped face-down, or becomes controlled by the opponent, the Xyz Materials are not sent to the Graveyard. They remain attached to the Xyz Monster.

Leaves The Field
Some monsters have effects that activate when they ‘leave the field’. For example, these effects activate when the monster is sent to the Graveyard, or is banished, or is returned to the hand or Extra Deck. When a monster on the field is shuffled into the Main Deck, or becomes an Xyz Material, it is no longer a card on the field, however its effects that activate when it ‘leaves the field’ will not activate.”

Please take the time to review the new rulebook, and alert the players in your area about this new version.

Judges should also read the article that was just posted on the Konami Strategy Site, which discusses Xyz Monsters and Materials – it will answer other questions you may have about Xyz. You can find it by clicking this link:
www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3195

Thank you for your patience as we worked on the many translations and dealt with the other logistics involved in bringing you this update.

Remember that the correct email to use for rulings questions is us-ygorules@konami.com.

I still do not have any reliable updates about the status of the Judge Forum – I know we would all like to have it back online and available. I hope it will be soon.

Thank you again for all your efforts, they are appreciated as always!

Julia

Julia Hedberg
Judge Manager, Card Business
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> NEWS
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: